Featuring a fabric inner lining and handles, this seamless linen stitch handbag is perfect for a small craft project or a small book.
- 1 skein of bulky weight yarn, about 165 yards (I used Kogarashi by Noro)
- Some scrap yarn for provisional cast-on
- Size 8 (5 mm) double-pointed needles (set of 5)
- 5 mm H crochet hook
- 1/2 yard of cotton fabric
- Polyester sewing thread that coordinates with the fabric
- 6 inch by 7.25 inch wood and rope purse handles, or desired style of similar size
- Small amount of iron-on interfacing
- Sewing machine
- Standard sewing needle
Approximately 10 inches wide and 10 inches tall.