Most of the pattern designing I do involves modifying existing patterns to get just the right look. For example, I’ve modified one favorite fingerless mitten pattern to create three distinctly different styles of fingerless mitten.
Occasionally, I also create original designs. All free patterns include a link to the web version. You can also find the PDF versions at my designer page on Ravelry.
- Linen Stitch Handbag (PDF available for $5)
- Mini Santa Hats and Scarves (PDF)
- Tiny Hat for Tiny Plushies (PDF)
- Tiny Stetson for Tiny Plushies (PDF)
- Waffle Stitch Headband (PDF)
- Warm and Stylish Scarf (PDF)
All patterns are for personal use only.
I would very much like to grow my designing skills, so any and all constructive criticism you have to offer is greatly appreciated. Contact me here!